Supplement to last week:
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-August 2017, Wisconsin Court System
Supreme Court oral argument audio/video:
- Department of Natural Resources v. Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV 2016AP1980-W
- Metropolitan Associates v. City of Milwauke 2016AP21
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 20th (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; ) and October 2nd, 3rd, and 23rd and November 1st, 7th, and 14th.
Supreme Court Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term
The next conference on pending petitions for review is October 9th.
Supreme Court 2017-2018 administrative calendar
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference September 25th and October 30th.
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-August 2017 and Annual Statistical Report 2015-2016 Term
The Court of Appeals has no oral argument scheduled.
Court of Appeals Annual Report - 2016
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year and Case Disposition Tables through 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council: