Supplement to last week:
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-June 2017
Burns raises $122K, Dallet raises $271K in Supreme Court bid, by Bridgetower Media Newswires, Wisconsin Law Journal
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics 2016-2017, by Alan Ball, Marquette University, SCOWstats
Executive Committee Takes Up Keller Dues Evaluation Aug. 25, for Fiscal Year 2019, Inside Track, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 5th, 12th, 15th, and 20th and October 2nd, 3rd, and 23rd.
Supreme Court Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term
The next conference on pending petitions for review is September 11th.
Supreme Court 2017-2018 administrative calendar
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-June 2017 and Annual Statistical Report 2015-2016 Term
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for July 26th.
Court of Appeals Annual Report - 2016
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year and Case Disposition Tables through 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting September 15th;
- latest posted agenda is for the meeting June 23rd, with notice of meeting of the Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day
- latest posted minutes are for the meeting on May 19th;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.
State Bar of Wisconsin: links moved to blog header.