- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument April 5th and 7th (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;).
The next conference on pending petitions for review is April 6th, next following May 4th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference April 13th (Agenda; a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available;) .
The Court of Appeals has no oral argument scheduled.
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest annual report 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting April 15th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting March 18th, (with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee April 12, 2016);
- latest posted minutes for meeting February 19th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.