Walker starts looking for Prosser replacement on high court, by Associated Press, Wisconsin Law Journal
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints have no argument scheduled.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is May 4th, next following June 15th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference). .
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for May 24th.
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting May 20th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting April 15th, (with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee May 10, 2016);
- latest posted minutes for meeting March 18th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.