Opinions 2015 WI 88 - 2016 WI 75
- In re Matter of Publication of Supreme Court Orders - creation of rules under Supreme Court Rules Ch. 80 and amendment of Supreme Court Rule 98.07, Publication of Rules. (No. 12-09) 2015 WI 86
- In the Matter of the Petition to Create Wisconsin Statute § 801.19 (No. 14-04) 2015 WI 89
- In the Matter of the Amendment of Rules of Appellate Procedure, Wis. Stat. §§ 809.01, 809.105, 809.11, and 809.15 (No. 15-02) 2015 WI 102
- In the Matter of the Creation of a Judicial Code Review Committee (No. 12-11) 2015 WI 107
- In the Matter of Petition for Amendment to Rules Relating to Electronic Banking (No. 14-07) 2016 WI 21
- In the Matter of the Petition to Amend Supreme Court Rules 22.001(2), 22.02(6)(c), 22.03(1), 22.25(3), and 22.25(4) (No. 14-06) 2016 WI 28
- In the matter of the Petition to Create Wisconsin Statute § 801.18 (No. 14-03) 2016 WI 29
- In the matter of Review of the Creation of an Access to Justice Commission (No. 08-17A) 2016 WI 73
- In the Matter of the Petition for Amendments to Rules of Professional Conduct for Attorneys (No. 15-03) 2016 WI 76
- In the matter of the Petition to Amend Supreme Court Rule Chapter 31 and Chapter 10.03 (No. 15-05) 2016 WI 77
- In the matter of review of Wis. Stat. § 801.54, discretionary transfer of cases to tribal court (No. 07-11C) 2016 WI 79
Gov. Walker Picks Dan Kelly to Replace Justice Prosser on Supreme Court, WisBar News
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 6th and 9th and October 13th, 18th, 20th and 26th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is September 8th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference).
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for August 3rd and August 17th.
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- latest posted agenda for meeting June 24th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting May 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.