The Radical State Supreme Court?, by Bruce Thompson, Urban Milwaukee
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 6th and 9th and October 13th, 18th, 20th and 26th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is July 15th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference).
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for August 3rd and August 17th.
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- latest posted agenda for meeting June 24th, (with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee July 12th);
- latest posted minutes for meeting May 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.