Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts one new case, Wisconsin Court System
News Conference: Governor Scott Walker to Appoint Supreme Court Justice, WisconsinEye video, "Governor Scott Walker announced his appointment of Attorney Daniel Kelly for Wisconsin Supreme Court justice on July 22, 2016 at the state Capitol."
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics, 2015-2016, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 6th and 9th and October 13th, 18th, 20th and 26th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is September 8th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference).
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for August 3rd and August 17th.
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- latest posted agenda for meeting June 24th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting May 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.