Justice on Wheels brings Supreme Court to Bayfield County, Wisconsin Court System
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument October 13th, 18th, 20th and 26th, and November 1st, 3rd, 9th, and 10th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is October 10th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference October 24th .
The Court of Appeals has no oral argument scheduled.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- latest posted agenda for meeting September 16th, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee September 13th and October 11th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting May 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.