Walker appoints Milwaukee judge to appeals court, by Associated Press, Wisconsin Law Journal
Following the Law: Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley is out to prove that voters got it right, by Sunny Schubert, Wisconsin Interest
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument November 1st, 3rd, 9th, and 10th (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;) and December 2nd.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is November 14th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing November 7th (Agenda; a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available; WisconsinEye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;)
The Court of Appeals has no oral argument scheduled.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Notice of Proposed Circuit Rule Changes and Opportunity for Comment by November 7, 2016
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting December 16th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting October 21st, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee December 13th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting September 16th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.