Chief Justice Roggensack delivers State of the Judiciary, Wisconsin Court System
State of the Judiciary: Chief Justice Pushing for Judicial Pay Increases, by Joe Forward, WisBar News
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument December 2nd and January 11th, 17th and 19th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is December 12th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference).
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for November 22nd and December 14th.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting December 16th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting October 21st, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee December 13th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting September 16th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.