Lawyer Discipline, Office of Lawyer Regulation, Wisconsin Lawyer - December 2016
Court of Appeals Digest, by Prof. Daniel D. Blinka and Prof. Thomas J. Hammer, Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyer - December 2016
Top 9 Recent Wisconsin Federal Court Decisions, by Michael B. Brennan, Gass Weber Mullins LLC, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyer - December 2016
Seasonal Decor at the State Law Library, Library Highlights, Wisconsin State Law Library
Scott Walker ties himself to the Federalist Society, by Molly Beck, Wisconsin State Journal
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument January 11th, 17th and 19th and February 15th, 17th and 28th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is January 9th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing scheduled for hearing or conference January 12th.
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for January 31st.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting December 16th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting December 16th, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee December 13th;
- latest posted minutes for meeting September 16th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.