Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts 13 new cases, Wisconsin Court System
Lawyer Discipline, Office of Lawyer Regulation, Wisconsin Lawyer
Justice Abrahamson and Bill Tyroler on Amicus Briefs, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Notice of Wisconsin Supreme Court Orders, Offic[i]al Notices, Wisconsin Lawyer
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument January 17th and 19th, (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;) and February 15th, 17th and 28th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is February 13th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference February 16th.
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for January 31st.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting January 20th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting January 20th, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee February 14th
- latest posted minutes for meeting October 21st;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.