Judge fights sanction by victims rights board, by Bruce Vielmetti, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Monthly Argument Calendar: For the Session Beginning March 20, 2017, Supreme Court of the United States, includes Murr v. Wisconsin
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument February 15th, 17th and 28th (see Synopses;) and March 15th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is February 13th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference February 16th. (see Agenda;)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for March 8th, 20th, and 28th, and May 3rd.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting February 17th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting January 20th, with notice of Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee meetings that day, and of Criminal Procedure Committee February 14th
- latest posted minutes for meeting December 16th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.