High court to discuss judicial recusal proposal, by Associated Press, at Wisconsin Law Journal
“Tough Talk and the Institutional Legitimacy of Our Courts”, by Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Patience Drake Roggensack, 2017 E. Harold Hallows Lecture at Marquette University Law School, video
Attorney-Discipline Cases, 2014-15 and 2015-16, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument March 15th (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; ) and April 12th and 19th.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is March 13th, followed by April 12th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for March 20th, and 28th, and April 24th, and May 3rd.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting March 17th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting March 17th, with notice of meetings of the Appellate Procedure Committee March 17th, Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee March 28th, and Criminal Procedure Committee April 21st
- latest posted minutes for meeting January 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.