Court of Appeals Digest, by Prof. Daniel Blinka and Prof. Thomas Hammer, Marquette University Law School, Wisconsin Lawyer - March 2017
Lawyer Discipline, Office of Lawyer Regulation, Wisconsin Lawyer - March 2017
Judicial recusal proposal bumped off agenda, by Erika Strebel, Wisconsin Law Journal
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument April 12th and 19th. )
The next conference on pending petitions for review is April 10th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for March 20th, and 28th, and April 24th, and May 3rd.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting April 21st;
- latest posted agenda for meeting March 17th, with notice of meetings of the Appellate Procedure Committee March 17th, Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee March 28th, and Criminal Procedure Committee April 21st
- latest posted minutes for meeting January 20th;
- latest Projects Update - January 2015.