Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts four new cases, Wisconsin Court System
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics, 1988-1989, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Wisconsin Supreme Court selects Chief Justice Patience Drake Roggensack to continue as Chief, Wisconsin Court System
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument April 19th. (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;)
The next conference on pending petitions for review is May 15th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference April 20th. (see Agenda; a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available;)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for April 24th, and May 3rd.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2015 Calendar Year
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting April 21st;
- latest posted agenda for meeting April 21st, with notice of meetings of the Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day, and Criminal Procedure Committee May 9th
- latest posted minutes for meeting February 17th;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.