Strange Bedfellows in 4-3 Decisions at the Wisconsin Supreme Court, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Supreme Court Dismisses Retired Judges’ Petition on Recusal, Campaign Contributions, by Joe Forward, WisBar News
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints have no argument scheduled.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is May 15th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for April 24th, and May 3rd.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2015 Calendar Year
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting May 19th;
- latest posted agenda for meeting April 21st, with notice of meetings of the Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day, and Criminal Procedure Committee May 9th
- latest posted minutes for meeting March 17th;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.