Marquette Admissions: State Bar Welcomes 148 New Wisconsin Lawyers, by Shannon Grenn, WisBar news
Statement of State Bar of Wisconsin President Francis W. Deisinger on today's filing of the petition to the Wisconsin Supreme Court to raise the private bar rate, press release, State Bar of Wisconsin
Joint Finance Committee Restores Funding for Civil Legal Needs, by Cale Battle, government relations coordinator, State Bar of Wisconsin, Rotunda Report
Coalition Asks Supreme Court to Address Compensation Rate for SPD Appointments, by Joe Forward, WisBar News
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints have no argument scheduled.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is June 12th.
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for June 1st, 19th and 21st.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting June 23rd;
- latest posted agenda for meeting May 19th, with notice of meetings of the Appellate Procedure Committee and Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day, and Criminal Procedure Committee June 13th
- latest posted minutes for meeting April 21st;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.
State Bar of Wisconsin: