There Is No Finer Profession, President's Message, by Francis W. Deisinger, Wisconsin Lawyer - June 2017
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics, 1986-1987, by Alan Ball, Marquette University, SCOWstats
State Bar Board Supports Prosecutor Office, Discusses Military Spouse Rule, by Joe Forward, WisBar News
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Gableman Won't Seek Second Term In 2018: 2 Challengers Have Already Announced Bids For Seat On High Court, by Shawn Johnson and John K. Wilson, Wisconsin Public Radio
Sauk Co. Judge Screnock announces Supreme Court bid, Election Blog, WisPolitics
A New Adventure: Swanson Takes Oath as 62nd State Bar President, by Joe Forward, WisBar News
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-May 2017, Wisconsin Court System
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to any
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions, and
- Court of Appeals certifications,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints have no argument scheduled.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is July 10th.
Supreme Court 2016-2017 administrative calendar and 2017-2018 administrative calendar
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference June 21st (see Agenda; a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available;) WisconsinEye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;)
Supreme Court Annual Statistical Report 2015-2016 Term
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for June 19th and 21st.
Court of Appeals Annual Report - 2016
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year and Case Disposition Tables through 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting June 23rd;
- latest posted agenda for meeting June 23rd, with notice of meeting of the Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day
- latest posted minutes for meeting April 21st;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.
State Bar of Wisconsin: