Supplement to last week:
Commercial docket pilot starts July 1 in Waukesha County, Eighth District, Wisconsin Court System
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics, 1985-1986, by Alan Ball, SCOWstats
Justices close doors on rules deliberations with some disorder in the court, by Erika Strebel, Wisconsin Law Journal
Fantasy League Update, by Alan Ball, Marquette University, SCOWstats
Court: Victims board can’t veto or sanction judges, by Erika Strebel, Wisconsin Law Journal
Courthouse Steps: Murr v. Wisconsin Decided - Podcast, by James S. Burling, Pacific Legal Foundation, Federalist Society Environmental Law & Property Rights Practice Group
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Supreme Court opinions, and
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release, and to this week's
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions,
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions,
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument September 5th, 12th, 15th, and 20th and October 2nd, 3rd, and 23rd.
Supreme Court Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term
The next conference on pending petitions for review is July 10th.
Supreme Court 2016-2017 administrative calendar and 2017-2018 administrative calendar
Here are links to final Orders on Supreme Court Rules petitions.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-May 2017 and Annual Statistical Report 2015-2016 Term
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for July 26th.
Court of Appeals Annual Report - 2016
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year and Case Disposition Tables through 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council:
- next meeting September 15th;
- latest posted agenda is for the meeting June 23rd, with notice of meeting of the Evidence & Civil Procedure Committee that day
- latest posted minutes are for the meeting on May 19th;
- latest Projects Update - March 2017.
State Bar of Wisconsin: