Supplement to last week:
Members - August 2017, Wisconsin Judicial Council
Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Report-August 2017, Wisconsin Court System
Supreme Court Annual Statistical Report for 2016-2017 Term, Wisconsin Court System
Committee assignments - September 2017, Wisconsin Judicial Council
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release
- Supreme Court opinions issued this week
- Supreme Court final Orders on Rules petitions, issued most recently
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions, and
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions from this week
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument October 2nd, 3rd, and 23rd and November 1st, 7th, and 14th. Dates set aside for arguments but to which specific cases have not yet been scheduled can be found on the Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is October 9th.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference September 25th (see Agenda; a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available;) and October 30th and November 6th.
The Court of Appeals has no oral argument scheduled.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders
Wisconsin Judicial Commission latest Annual Report 2016 Calendar Year and Case Disposition Tables through 2015
Wisconsin Judicial Council: