Supplement to last week:
Supreme Court oral argument audio/video:
- Springer v. Nohl Electric Products Corp., 2015AP829
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Company v. Wuensch, 2015AP175
- State v. Hendricks, 2015AP2429-CR
- Westmas v. Selective Insurance Co. of South Carolina, 2015AP1039
-Partnership Health Plan, Inc. v. Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, 2015AP1331
Supreme Court Rules: Reciprocity for Tribal Lawyers, Evidence Rules Changes, by Joe Forward, Inside Track
October 20, 2017 Meeting Agenda, Wisconsin Judicial Council
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to:
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release
- Supreme Court opinions issued this week
- Supreme Court final Orders on Rules petitions, issued most recently
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions, and
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions from this week
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument October 23rd (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available; Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;) and November 1st, 7th, and 14th and December 1st and 5th. Dates set aside for arguments but to which specific cases have not yet been scheduled can be found on the Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference October 30th and November 6th.
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for October 23rd and 31st, and November 14th.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders