Supplement to last week:
The Third Branch, summer/fall 2017, quarterly newsletter of the Wisconsin court system
Public Hearing to Address Judicial Recusal Rules, by Edward A. Fallone, Marquette University Law School Faculty Blog
High court issues order on changes to evidence rules, by Erika Strebel, Wisconsin Law Journal
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to:
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release
- Supreme Court opinions issued this week
- Supreme Court final Orders on Rules petitions, issued most recently
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions, and
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions from this week
Supreme Court pending cases and pending disciplinary complaints include those scheduled for oral argument October 23rd (see Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available;) and November 1st, 7th, and 14th and December 1st and 5th. Dates set aside for arguments but to which specific cases have not yet been scheduled can be found on the Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is November 13th.
Pending rules petitions include those scheduled for hearing or conference October 30th and November 6th.
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for October 23rd and 31st, and November 14th.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders