Supplement to last week:
Next meeting December 15th, Wisconsin Judicial Council
Abrahamson says she missed arguments because of illness, by Associated Press, Wisconsin Law Journal
October 2017 Published Orders, Wisconsin Court System
Wisconsin Supreme Court Statistics, 1982-1983, by Alan Ball, Marquette University, SCOWstats
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to:
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release
- Supreme Court opinions issued this week
- Supreme Court final Orders on Rules petitions, issued most recently
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions, and
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions from this week
November (Calendar and Case Synopses; a link to live streaming audio of oral arguments is available):
- 1st (Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage)
- 7th (Wisconsin Eye has tentatively scheduled video coverage)
December Oral Argument ScheduleDates set aside for arguments but to which specific cases have not yet been scheduled can be found on the Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term.
The next conference on pending petitions for review is November 13th.
Pending rules petitions include
- those scheduled for hearing or conference October 30th (see Agenda) (WisconsinEye has tentatively scheduled video coverage;)(a link to live streaming audio of rule hearings and conferences is available).
- those scheduled for hearing or conference November 6th (see Agenda)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for October 31st, and November 14th and 21st.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2016 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders