Supplement to last week:
Wisconsin Judicial Conference annual meeting:
- State of the Judiciary, address by Chief Justice Patience Drake Roggensack
- State of the Director's Office, address by Director of State Courts Randy R. Koschnick,
Wisconsin Court System
Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Appointments: Where are We Now? by Joe Forward, Inside Track
High court issues order for changes to appellate briefing rules, by Erika Strebel, Wisconsin Law Journal
Here are the lists of the Wisconsin Court System's links to:
- Supreme Court opinions scheduled for release
- Supreme Court opinions issued this week
- Supreme Court final Orders on Rules petitions, issued most recently
- Court of Appeals opinions scheduled for release
- Court of Appeals certifications,
- Court of Appeals opinions, and
- Court of Appeals summary dispositions from this week
December (Oral Argument Schedule)Dates set aside for arguments but to which specific cases have not yet been scheduled can be found on the Yearly Oral Argument Schedule - 2017/2018 Term.
- 1st and 5th
The next conference on pending petitions for review is December 11th.
Pending rules petitions (none currently scheduled for hearing or conference)
The Court of Appeals has oral argument scheduled for November 21st.
U.S. Supreme Court, 2017 Term, Latest slip opinions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Opinions and Unpublished Orders