- Moderator: Tara Leigh Grove, William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, and Lawrence B. Solum, Georgetown University Law Center
- Christian Burset, Notre Dame Law School: "Relativizing the Rule of Law in the Eighteenth-Century British Empire"
- Mihailis E. Diamantis, University of Iowa College of Law: "The Extended Corporate Mind: When Corporations Use AI to Break the Law"
- Michael T. Morley, Florida State University College of Law: "Partisan Gerrymandering and State Constitutions"
- Ryan C. Williams, Boston College Law School: "Lower Court Originalism"
- Ilan Wurman, Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law: "In Search of Prerogative"
- Sean J. Griffith, Fordham University School of Law
- Tara Leigh Grove, William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- John C. Harrison, University of Virginia School of Law
- Lawrence B. Solum, Georgetown University Law Center