9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Solicitor's General Roundtable on the Structural Constitution under the Rehnquist Court: separation of powers and federalism.
- Hon. Paul D. Clement, Solicitor General of the United States
- Hon. Walter E. Dellinger, of O'Melveny & Myers, and formerly Acting U.S. Solicitor General
- Hon. Theodore B. Olson, of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, and formerly U.S. Solicitor General
- Dean Joseph D. Kearney, Marquette University Law School (Moderator)
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. The Rehnquist Court and the Enterprise of Judging: the Rehnquist Court's jurisprudence generally, and judicial interpretation.
- Prof. Ann Althouse of the University of Wisconsin Law School
- Prof. Richard W. Garnett, Notre Dame Law School
- Hon. David G. Leitch, General Counsel, Ford Motor Co., and formerly Deputy White House Counsel
- Prof. John O. McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
- Hon. Stephen M. Colloton, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit (Moderator)
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch, and Keynote Address by Justice Antonin Scalia, U.S. Supreme Court